What is Sezzle?
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later – with no interest!
How does it work?
When you place an order through Sezzle, our unique approvals system reviews your account to determine what sort of repayment plan we can offer. In most cases, it’s 25% of the order total due up-front (also called your “downpayment” or “first installment”), with the remaining amount divided up across three more installments, each due two weeks apart.
Are there any hidden fees?
No interest, no up-front or hidden fees. In fact, as long as you pay off your installments on time, there are no fees at all! There’s no catch. We don’t charge interest, and we only charge fees if a payment fails or you need to adjust the date of your payments more than once per order. We also only run a soft credit check (or “soft inquiry”), so there’s no negative hit to your credit score.
How easy is it to order with Sezzle?
Our checkout is straight forward – simply shop at a merchant that offers Sezzle, select “Sezzle” at checkout, and we walk you through the rest of the process.
How to pay with Sezzle?
If that all sounds great to you (and we hope it does), there are a few requirements to get started shopping with Sezzle:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a US or Canadian phone number that can receive texts
- Have a working email address
- Have a non-prepaid payment method available
- For shoppers in the US and Canada, this can be a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card
How do I contact Sezzle?
- You can email our support team for any further assistance or troubleshooting.